Today I attended the 25th Anniversary of the Japanese Studies Department (NUS). It was interesting to meet students, teachers, staffs and head of dept from the very first batch till the present. The changes, the differences and the close bond that the department still has. It's really heart warming.
Felt kind of "old" among the Generation Z. Hahahaha! I was glad to be introduced to Miura-sensei who is the new Sado teacher at the Sado Club. Previously, it was another teacher, Hirota-sensei. I was fortunate enough to be able to receive her close attention and teaching during my learning at NUS previously.
I came in late so i missed the performance by Sado club. But fortunately I was able to catch the dance performance by the Buyo club instead.
I wonder how the girls kept their postures... and reframed from smiling and even batting their eyes.
EnshuRyu sensei, Miura-sensei receiving an award for her dedication in teaching students the Japanese tea ceremony and also another award for Kobori Enshu, our Grand Master of the EnshuRyu.
And my boss also received a special award for his dedication and contribution to the Japanese studies department. :D
Er...where's my award??? :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment